Dairy Farmers of America is seeking a 2012 summer intern for our Maintenance department located at our Springfield, MO plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help prepare autocad drawings for water/wastewater systems
- Help prepare thorough checklist for maintenance training, ie – boiler operators, instrumentation tech, etc.
- Assist with continuous improvement changeovers to identify equipment, attach pictures, attach setting indicators
- Help with continued evaluation and development of energy Key Performance Indicators and sustainability issues
- Work on PSM requirements
- Assist with project work, as directed - contact vendors, make Autocad drawings, prepare reports, etc
- The qualified candidate will be a junior or senior in the fall of 2012, with degree focus in Mechanical Engineering.
- Autocad experience, proficient computer skills.
Dairy Farmers of America - 15 months ago
DFA Capital Management Inc. is the market leader in dynamic financial analysis software for the insurance and financial services industries....