Reporting to the Member Services Supervisor, we are searching for a Member Services Representative in our NASM business unit (http://www.nasm.org). National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) is a leading provider of certifications for personal fitness trainers. The Member Services Representative will have responsibility for engaging with customers in a call center environment to provide information about products and services in both a pre and post-sales support capacity. This role will provide support in both product and some technical support areas. The Member Services Representative will report to our offices located in Chandler, AZ
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service
- High school graduate or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good customer service/communications skills
- Previous experience in a technical support call center
- Thorough understanding of PC and Microsoft Office applications.
- Limited MAC trouble shooting experience
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft CRM experience a plus
- Personal training industry experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Ascend Learning - 21 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...