Are you excited by the prospect of a challenging opportunity in eHealth 3.0, flexible work hours, and the freedom to work from home? At dailyRx.com we are seeking News Reporters to join the editorial staff with day-to-day online publishing. This position focuses specifically on mental and behavioral health content.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about empowering consumers to better manage their health. You must be able to work with our content management system, possess hands-on editorial experience, and be familiar with the health-care industry. News Reporters must also have a proven ability to meet publishing deadlines and have a strong track record of creating, maintaining, and expanding online audiences.
We are expanding our reporter team in Austin, TX and New York City, NY. The hours will vary based upon publishing schedules, with some nights and weekend schedules. Some telecommute work assignments can be arranged.
- Participate in daily editorial and production meetings
- Write featured articles
- Participate in planning session for the continuing development of new products
- Upload original articles to our content management system
- 4 year university degree
- Internet publishing experience. Editorial calendar experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in health, science, or scientific research is greatly preferred.
- General understanding of the news cycle
- Ability to identify relevant content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Patient Conversation Media, Inc. - 8 months ago
Patient Conversation Media, inc. (PCMi) is a technology-driven media enterprise focused on the digital evolution within the health industry....