Job Title: Training and Program Materials Coordinator
Functional Area: Training
Division: Lean Six Sigma
Location: Minnesota-St Paul
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Enterprise Excellence training activities working under the direction of the Enterprise Excellence Training Director.
As a member of the Enterprise Excellence (EE) Core Team, the EE Training Administrator is instrumental to ensuring the successful preparation for the EE training workshops, materials and training records. This position interacts globally with Master Black Belts and Deployment Leaders to assist with their Enterprise Excellence training needs.
- Works daily with a high level of autonomy to ensure the coordination of training class logistics and training materials production/assembly/delivery for local and remote workshops. Set up and tear down training classrooms, as needed.
- Develop and construct training manuals and assist in the improvement of materials.
- May assist Director in the organization of training and educational programs.
- Communicate all training information to attendees, instructors and guest speakers. Respond promptly to questions or complaints.
- Communicate with Master Black Belts, Deployment Leaders and Executives about up coming training and scheduling of workshops.
- Develop, negotiate, communicate, and update the annual training calendar.
- Process all EE registrations for over 30+ training workshops annually. Train others in the use of the registration process.
- Maintain detailed training records, and training evaluations.
- Analyze workshop training evaluations highlighting any potential areas of concern and identifying ways to resolve.
- Coordinate quarterly Belt Virtual Symposiums and any other large Enterprise Excellence gatherings as needed.
- Update user profiles in PowerSteering.
- Must be able to produce high quality reports, presentations or other documents.
- Use project management skills to continuously maintain and improve all EE training processes.
- Act as the central point of contact with any external consultants that deliver training workshops on our behalf.
- This individual will make continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of organizational operations, procedures and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in a training and/or business setting.
- 1+ year strong applied knowledge and proficiency of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and the internet.
AutoReqId : 28859BR
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
- Manage time and multiple tasks simultaneously; establish priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment and tact – especially when handling confidential matters.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a service oriented focus.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills balanced with vision and creativity.
- A successful candidate will be a quick learner to gain knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and staff. They must also be reliable, flexible, and approachable.
- Must be process oriented and adaptable with proven internal drive and follow through in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Ecolab - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...