Review inpatient admissions to assure appropriate level of care and medical necessity.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available. Utilization Management experience strongly preferred.
At least two years clinical nursing experience.
• Review admissions through on-site and telephonic review to ensure medical necessity and appropriate level of care.
• Review and audit patient charts through on-site hospital visits.
• Act as clinical resources to referral staff and make appropriate referrals.
• Provide patient and provider education.
• Data enters assessments, authorizations and reviews into the system.
RN, LPN or LVN required. Current state nursing license. UM certification
preferred. For Washington only – current state’s driver license.
Centene Corporation - 19 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...