Provides the highest level of administrative and technical support. Full proficiency in a wide range of activities. Completion of some tasks may involve creativity and resourcefulness. May encounter a variety of different situations and apply a range of procedures and methods. Under established policies and procedures, independently performs a wide range of duties under general guidance from supervisor.
Some of the main responsibilities are:
Experience working on developing business practices and or processes.
- Internally support Enterprise Account Managers by leveraging business processes and system knowledge
- Handles calls engaging and supporting internal customers
- Contribute to development of UAT testing scripts and perform testing
- Understand and navigate Symantec’s licensing and entitlement programs
- Generating business reports and producing analytics back to business to proactively engage GCS managers and to identify potential improvement opportunities and root cause analysis
- Educate customers on self service tools
- Maintain proficiency in all GCS transactional processes and tools
- Participate in cross-functional projects of global scope
- Act as Subject Mater Expert (SME) for specific processes that span multiple departments in GCS and work with GBPO on training and documentation
- May make recommendations for new procedures.
- Act independently within defined parameters to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in business or related field, or equivalent business/office experience preferred.
- 5+ years of business experience with recent leadership or lead experience in a service, sales or order processing environment that may have included handling customer complaints, resolving customer issues, resolving problems with orders and developing teams.
- Software industry experience preferred.
- Highly effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle is highly desirable.
- Should be highly proficient in Excel and MS Word.
- Project Management experience.
A successful applicant should posses the following skills:
Process improvement skills
Symantec - 2 years ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...