Requisition #: ESSI43837
Job Title: B2B Major Medical Insurance Plan Sales
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: ES Sales-Ins Svcs Sales
Looking for a new SALES career? We're seeking sales professionals interested in an INSIDE SALES opportunity!
We are looking for high-energy, motivated individuals striving for a career in sales. Sales roles at ADP are not just "the next job for experience." Sales at ADP are CAREERS! If you're a recent college graduate, please be prepared to demonstrate why you are interested in a sales career. Successful candidates include (but are not limited to) those that have worked their way through college in sales related position(s), who may have been an athlete, and/or had a marketing/sales internship.
We need someone who possesses excellent communication skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with all personalities and backgrounds, and can easily adapt to new surroundings...High energy and a positive attitude is a must!
As an AssociateAccount Executive, you will:
- Responsible for the sales of ADP's Major Medical insurance products to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory.
- Prospects the entire territory by maximizing the opportunity afforded by sales leads generated from a variety of resources.
- Obtains pertinent underwriting information from prospects. Applies to insurance carriers on behalf of prospective clients for desired insurance products.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Benefits of a Career @ ADP:
- BA/BS Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of sales experience
- Health Insurance Licensing: If you do not currently possess the required licensing, ADP will assist you in obtaining within your first 60 days of employment.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., is one of the largest providers of HR, payroll, tax and benefit administration solutions to employers around the world. Over 80% of Fortune 500 companies and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies use at least one of our services.
- Full training provided upon hire!
- VERY competitive base salary, UNCAPPED commissions, incentives and bonus!
- FULL benefits package on FIRST day of hire!
- 401(k) plan with company match, Stock Option Purchase Plan AND Pension Plan!
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- PROMOTIONAL opportunity for all positions after 18 months of full-time employment!
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Allentown, PA
Education: Bachelors/University/4yr College Degree
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Inside Sales
ADP - 22 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...