Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities: |
- Assemble Units to provide an engineering design for an underground conduit structure, direct buried cable plant installation, and/or aerial installation.
- CAD, Fireworks and Bidmaster work to create a set of construction drawings including information on existing facilities, utility research and placement on drawings (all features within the Right of Way and both sides of the street, railroad, etc.), and accurate identification and depiction of all Assembly Units required to complete the job.
- Able to perform inspection of OSP facilities.
- Subject matter expert of all technical aspects of outside plant facilities, transport equipment, cable counts, cable records, permitting, and fiber optic systems.
- Good decision making, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have valid Driver
's License. Full-time; compensation based on unit structure.
The information age hangs on a wire, a fact Fujikura readily understands and is very happy about. The company, founded in 1885, is a major...