Jibe Consulting is hiring Junior level consultants with at least 1 year of experience in the areas of Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Hyperion or JD Edwards. We are hiring for both Functional and Technical consultants, Project Managers, and Developers across the full spectrum of Oracle applications and products:
Skills and Abilities:
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- EDGE Products
- Fusion applications
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats; excellent listening, reporting, and presentation skills
- Creates and maintains effective client relationships.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner
- Has experience with Upgrades, implementations, and project based efforts
- Experience preparing training documentation and conduct training sessions for business users.
- Worked with technical teams to implement solutions to functional gaps.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes within one or multiple product modules or product families
- Functional Consultant: Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and functionality through all phases of an implementation. Work with client to develop business solution designs that achieve business requirements. Assist in documenting and performing application set ups according to project plan. Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the client lead to obtain sign off. Raise issues and work resolutions as identified to adhere to project schedule. Ensure timely knowledge transfer with assigned client functional lead. Participate with assigned client functional lead throughout system testing. Provide guidance to assigned client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas. Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
- Project Managers: Responsible for the development and maintenance of the detailed project plan. Manage and support project teams to successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Lead weekly project status meeting and have active participation in project’s Steering Committee meetings. Prepare weekly project budget and ETC reports while ensuring the project’s financial health. Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Developers: Design, code and test extensions and enhancements to Oracle applications, including conversions and interfaces.
Reports to: Consulting Manager
- BA/BS degree from accredited college or university in computer Science, Engineering, a directly related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year experience as field consultant implementing EBS applications or 1 year of related technical, business or project experience.
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle and Portland
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jibe Consulting, Inc. - 7 months ago