My Client is looking for an experienced Branch banker with some management experience
This candidate will be Managing a team of 3, reporting to the Branch Manager. This is a permanent role, the candidate should have full QFA.
The key duties will be as follows
Initiate sales and service activities through the following: • Setting and achieving personal sales and sales referral goals.
The company will provide an excellent salary and package as well as opportunities for further career progression.
- Developing and conducting branch sales programmes and product promotions.
- Actively participating in relationship management of customers
- Ensure that staff presents a positive image of the bank to new and existing customers by providing a consistent quality, friendly and efficient service.
- Responsible for ensuring that branch procedures and audit / compliance regulations are followed at all times and that the operational functions of the branch are carried out in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Establish annual personal performance plan for each staff member. Motivate, coach and manage staff and ensure they participate in self development and training programmes to continuously develop their skills.
- Support the development of Branch staff through observations / feedback.
If you are interested in this role or just want to have a confidential chat about what's on in the market call Hugh on (01) 4744634
I am a Professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultant; your C.V will travel no further than my Email in-box until I have met with you and discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
I ALWAYS Require Financial Services Experienced Candidates Fiduciary Services - Trust & Trustee - Pensions - Life Assurance - Assurance - Re-Insurance - Equity - FUNDS/ HEDGE FUNDS - INVESTMENT BANKING - SHARE HOLDER SERVICES - STOCKBROKING - PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT - RETAIL BANKING - CORPORATE BANKING - WHOLESALE BANK
Sigmar Recruitment - 3 years ago