Test Engineer |
- Scottsdale, AZ or Melbourne, FL - HCS03131011
Job Description :
· Analyze Product Requirement, system level requirements, User stories, and Use cases.
· Develop & execute test plans and test cases to validate software requirements and test cases
· Test special purpose software and ensure systems operate efficiency and with integrity
· Create/maintain automated test scripts
· Perform ongoing regression tests to ensure existing product capabilities are maintained throughout the release cycle.
· Coordinate with developers, product owners, system engineering and product management to gain further understanding of the product and test cases.
· Document defects/issues found throughout the testing cycle into the Defect tracking system. Provide updates as needed.
· Review test cases and test plans created by peer testers.
· Prepare required documentation, including test case plans and software test program documentation.
· Provides technical direction to less experienced testers.
· Participate in Team Sprint Reviews as required throughout the Release cycle.
· Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
· 2 or more years information technology experience.
· 1 or more years experience or knowledge of test automation/scripting ( i.e. Java, Selenium, QC/QTP, Performance Tools, VB)
· Ability to understand and explain complex information simply and accurately.
· 1 or more years Healthcare related experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Experience operating in CMMI Level 3 programs.
· Knowledge of ONC NwHIN standards
· Healthcare domain knowledge like HL7, IHE, CCOW experience are highly desirable.
· Previous experience with SoapUI, LoadUI, JUnit is a plus.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris Corporation - 12 months ago
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...