Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Emergency Department Technician I.
* Works under the direction of a RN and within the scope of practice for the position.
* Provides patient care according to department and hospital standards.
* Offers and initiates solutions to department initiatives, challenges and problems to supervior or Nurse Manager.
* Reports supply stock level to appropriate person for ordering on a regular basis.
* Conducts environmental rounds in work area.
* High school diploma/GED is required.
* EMT - Basic and Basic Life Support certification is required.
* Emergency Department Tech with 1 year of experience is preferred.