- Assists both international and company senior management in identifying and evaluating financial risks to obtaining business objectives
- Assists in the development of and executes the finance strategy for new operations and mergers and acquisitions
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops system requirements for new and existing markets
- Participates in international mergers and acquisition
- Prepares associates for new processes and systems
- Provides overall direction for the International Finance Integration
• College degree in accounting or finance
• Three years experience within retail environment
• Six years experience in professional-level finance role working with people, process, and platform, including 2 year supervisory or project lead experience.
• Adaptive problem solving mindset with the ability to build strong partnerships with business operators.
• Adaptive and flexible to changes in priorities, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to collaborate and influence multiple stakeholders across functions and markets.
• Ability to create and deliver presentation to senior management.
• Ability to travel internationally 60% of the time.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Professional Certification (CPA, CIA, CMA, etc...)
• MBA or other Post Graduate Degree
• Merchandising, Operational, and Logistics experience
• Systems knowledge/experience (SAP, Essbase, HFM )
• Previous post acquisition finance integration experience
Director Finance Integration-International
Walmart Stores - 14 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...