[MD&D] Field Engineer, Customer Technical Services(OCD)-00000BB4
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Position Title: Field Engineer, Customer Technical Services
Responsibilities / Competencies:
- Functions as local on-site OCD representative to customer's organization.
- Assesses customer needs and recommends solutions in accordance with product specifications and customer specifications.
- Determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution.
- Installs, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. Identifies and resolves instrument technical and system related issues.
- Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations
- Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives as needed.
- Successfully defuses challenging customer situations.
- Is the customer advocate, enlisting the assistance of all relevant participants to ensure customer delight.
- Identifies root cause(s) utilizing comprehensive diagnostic processes and takes appropriate corrective action adhering to OCD's Complaint Handling Process.
- Confirms with customer that all concerns have been addressed to their satisfaction.
- Communicates effectively with our customers and business partners.
- Communicates information clearly and concisely and exercises discretion in communication with the customer.
- As the Customer Advocate, can effectively represent the "voice of the customer."
- Responds and follows-up on customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a Win-Win approach to conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates and conveys a favorable image of the company and can be relied upon to promote organizational policies, the quality of our products, and our reputation.
- Supports sales partners efforts to attain business objectives.
- Can be relied upon to effectively participate in the development of sales strategies at varying customer levels.
- Executes a responsibility that consistently enhances team effectiveness.
- Maintains trust and credibility with team members by consistently meeting commitments.
- When business conditions dictate, is readily able to provide assistance to peers.
- Identifies and achieves business goals based upon expectations of Field Engineer position.
- In conjunction with management, develops, reviews and proactively edits self-development plan, identifying opportunities for personal growth and career path.
- Actively engages in learning opportunities; uses difficult situations as learning opportunities.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
- Meets all Customer Satisfaction objectives.
- Is required to be cognizant of and strictly adhere to all governmental regulations/requirements as well as OCD's internal compliance and GMP guidelines.
A team player that is self motivated and interacts appropriately with peers, Sales counterparts, and customers.
Physical and Work Condition Demands:
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly (verbal and written) in individual or group situations.
- Possesses appropriate technical knowledge and utilizes that knowledge to effectively perform required job functions with an effective level of competence demonstrating a high degree of knowledge in electro-mechanical, chemistry, computer and other related disciplines.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned workload within allotted time constraints.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Travel required. Request for travel could arise with minimal or no advance notice.
- Valid driver's license required at all times.
- Extended hours may be required.
- Overtime/on-call as business needs dictate.
- Must be able to routinely handle objects weighing up to 25 lbs and on occasion may be expected to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 23 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...