Software Engineer - ClearQuest Architect / PM, Developer, and Administrator.
US Citizen or Green Card
Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Mid - Sr.
Architect, upgrade and support for IBM Rational ClearQuest application.
1 position will participate in archtectural design and upgrade of the application as well as project management activities.
1 position will participate in the upgrade and enhancement of the application.
1 position will support the ongoing sustaining activities of the application.
All candidates must have prior IBM rational ClearQuest experience as an administrator or developer (user experience only is not acceptable).
All candidates must have intermediate Perl and Visual Basic skills as well as Windows OS and Linux.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- Provide project support for ClearQuest 8.0 upgrade.
- Particpate in meetings, design and develop enhancements for the application.
- Work in the agile development process.
- Particpate in agile sprint meetings.
- Use Rational Team Concert for agile process.
- Develop, test and implement fixes and upgrades.
- Determine project status and report on status daily.
- Troubleshoot issues in the ClearQuest application.
Skill Type Skill Level Primary Skill
PROJECT MANAGEMENT Intermediate No
Software Development Intermediate No
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Intermediate Yes
Windows OS Intermediate No
MUST HAVE IBM Rational ClearQuest administrator and developer experience.