This position is responsible for assessing the communication needs of a variety of internal clients and implementing plans and products to meet the client’s strategic objectives; writing, editing, proofing, and coordinating design and production of a variety of audience-targeted communications; interacting with employees and officers of all levels in the organization, to produce turn-key/cost-effective communications that meet client expectations; coordinating HCSC special events/programs and leadership meetings as needed, ;and coordinating a variety of special projects for senior managers and vice presidents.
1) Bachelor Degree in Communications OR 4 years experience;
2) Strong analytical skills;
3) Knowledge of internal communications and distribution systems:
4) Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management;
5) Project management, customer service and communication skills;
6) Ability to handle multiple projects in an environment of urgent and shifting deadlines;
7) PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience with creating/editing webpages in TeamSite;
2) Knowledge of graphic design technologies, protocols and tools.
This position will be in Chicago, IL.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 years ago