Ph.D. EE(preferred) or MSEE
We are seeking an experienced individual who can lead an organization which is responsible for the evaluation, deployment, and support of advanced silicon technologies. This position requires in-depth understanding of advanced technologies, and a proven track record of introducing advanced technologies from evaluation through volume manufacturing. In this position, you will lead an organization which evaluates and deploys leading edge silicon technologies, and is also responsible for the technology infrastructure (Spice, PDK, DRC, LVS, LPE) used throughout LSI. The position requires the candidate to engage with LSI product teams to understand product requirements, and ensure those requirements can be met across LSI multiple foundry partners. You will engage with LSI design teams to translate silicon technology capabilities, changes, challenges into product level impact, and make recommendations on how to mitigate identified risks.
In addition to the experience and technical abilities, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
The ideal candidate will possess an advanced degree (MS, PhD) in the semiconductor industry, and minimum of 5 years experience in the development or adoption of advanced silicon technologies. The candidate must have a proven track record of effectively engaging with foundries on the development and adoption of advanced technologies. The ideal candidate will also possess design experience, and demonstrate ability to connect technology capabilities to design implications.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and lead a highly skilled geographically disperse organization
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Demonstrate ability to work with foundries on leading edge technologies, understanding technical and commercial options
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional peers
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data in proposed strategies
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build internal and external partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and multi-task successfully
- Leads presentations to senior management teams both internally and externally
- International travel is required