Provide after sales parts and marketing/technical consulting to assist Case IH AG dealers in maximizing the profitability of our dealers and the company. Provide individual dealer service/parts needs assessment, develop action plan and achieve measurable business results. Works closely to implement all parts and service after-sales marketing plans and to improve parts market share penetration. Responsible for dealer’s sales performance in accordance with established plans. Establish better integration between CNH and customers through frequent visits with dealers to improve relationships with major and potential customers. Travel for this position will be approximately 3 overnights per week.
• Develop and implement a territory parts business plan for the dealers by helping to identify and evaluate all new parts business growth opportunities
• Continuous growth of regional AOP part sales
• Assist dealer to improve CSI scores with deployment of targeted training and best practices
• Leverage integrated marketing of total dealership offerings to grow dealer service sales.
• Assist dealers in establishing key customer relationships with targeted contact management and on-site customer visits.
• Assist dealer in identifying strategic account management
• Gather market intelligence for corporate parts/service marketing development.
• Develop and deploy actionable plans that improve the profitability the dealer’s service/parts department as well as CNH.
• Influence dealer to embrace product support retail growth to 100% absorption through service/parts department
• Influence dealer organization to embrace services such as extended service plans and expansion of various service offerings
• Conduct training programs and seminars for dealers to advance the effective use of company parts programs
• Implement parts programs and follow up as necessary to ensure timely initiatives are taken to become competitive and knowledgeable of competitive parts practices and programs
• Provide input for corporate reports and forecasts for management reporting as necessary
• Handle dealer parts calls for items by exception basis when the system is not able to handle on a timely basis
• Focus on activities and strategies that will result in revenue growth and make CNH the preferred supplier of parts for each dealership
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...