Develops sales management and relationship development strategies to promote the revenue growth and profitability of assigned office while maintaining credit quality. Manages the ongoing sales process, including new client sales, referrals, cross sales and retention efforts of the Commercial Banking Relationship Managers. Develops business opportunities by being active in the community and maintaining positive relationships within the Bank. Creates and maintains effective relationships with Division team, ensuring that lines of communication remain open and clients are serviced at a consistently high level.
• *Minimum 5 years of senior level management experience required.
• *Minimum 5 years experience within the commercial banking management segment required.
• *Minimum 5 years of sales and relationship management experience in banking or financial services required.
• Excellent understanding of all bank products and services applicable to target client segment.
• Excellent knowledge of commercial credit policies/procedures and risk management techniques.
• Willingness and ability to communicate with staff so that everyone feels informed at all times.
• Excellent skills of motivating staff and assisting in the creation and achievement of individual and team goals.
• Strong strategic skills that will assist the staff in creating strategies for each client.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients and Bank colleagues to achieve results.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 10 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...