The successful applicant will work with Investor Relations management in accomplishing special tasks as assigned. Primary responsibility will be as follows:
• Assist in analysis, preparing financial reports and presentations
• Assist in quarterly earnings release process
• Assist in planning and organizing events with the financial community
• Students who have completed the first year at a 4-year college or 2-year college (transfer program)
• Degree being pursued must be in a business related field.
• A cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher is required
Equal Employment Opportunity
SCANA and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, affirmative action employers. Our jobs are open to all applicants regardless of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Please submit your online application on or before March 3, 2013.
SCANA Corporation - 18 months ago