Responsible for the care and development of existing sales professionals that fail to sustain acceptable performance levels for their role. While this role will primarily be focused on tenured under-performing sales professionals, the Sales Coach will assist with certain new hires during their time of transition.
monitoring sessions, working with sales leaders on sales initiatives and supporting sales through various programs and initiatives.
- Must be willing to travel throughout assigned market conducting side-by-side coaching and
- Work with assigned sales reps that are currently in or potentially heading into a performance plan. Will work with sales rep and their manager to assess skills gaps and using the BAE Playbook will develop an intensive, personalized development plan designed to reintegrate the sales professional with the ability to contribute to the team with a higher level of sustained performance.
- Coaching engagements will last for a period of 30 days after which, the Sales Coach will return the sales professional to his/her team, recommend additional coaching, or suggest additional performance management actions.
- Must be visible and active in the assigned market where under-performing sales professionals can benefit from one-on-one coaching in partnership with sales managers.
- Work with Sales Managers in development and administration of sales plans that reinforce proper coaching to sales professional during their performance management period.
- Must be able to create and manage an appropriate schedule to meet the needs of sales teams in assigned markets. Based on the needs of the business may also be assigned to assist in providing additional support to new hires that have moved beyond ramp period (line of demarcation between this role and CU new hire training).
- Regularly review sales productivity reports to assess channel health and proactively consult with sales managers on ways to optimize sales performance.
- Work closely with Comcast University counterparts to ensure continuity of classroom lead instruction and reinforce proper sales skills and behaviors in the field.
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
sales product efficiencies.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on
evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop,
process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies
problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized
Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales,
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
support processes and offer necessary guidance.
Support Analysts on all sales-related procedures and paperwork
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast - 6 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...