At Emeritus Senior Living, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We currently have an opportunity for a Purchasing Manager. If you would like to make a difference in people's lives and you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Purchasing Manager works with the Director of Purchasing in the negotiation process required to establish National Agreements that will serve the best interests of the company. Ensures all economies of scale are realized by efficiently managing the purchase order process and directing all purchases through National Vendors. Oversees and coordinates a company-wide purchasing program serving as liaison between the vendors, communities and the Director of Purchasing.
Qualifications: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years of related experience
- Strong leadership/management skills required
- Experience in senior housing preferred
- Ability to analyze, negotiate and solve problems
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Sense of urgency, initiative and motivation
- Strong negotiating skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure, balance and execute on multiple deliverables
- Must pass criminal background check
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 2 years ago