At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career? Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you are inspired to achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. You are given the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
As a Sales Associate you will:
· Network in person and over the phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
· Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
· Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
· Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
· Cross sell business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
As a Sales Associate you will receive:
· A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
· Unique tiered commission structure - the more you sell, the higher percent you take home
· Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
· Access to award winning 24/7 training
· Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
· Individualized support and career coaching
... plus a highly competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, company stock and pension plans
Experience, Skills, Academic:
To qualify, you must have:
· A relevant Bachelor's degree
· A keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
· A strong and classic work ethic
· Superior written and verbal communications skills
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Salt Lake City, UT
Automatic Data Processing - 12 months ago