This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of OB/GYN. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position manages IRB submission and IRB training, screen, enrolls & follow subjects in study, manages organization of data collection and data entry of patients involved in studies and performs basic technical/lab services.
1. Completing IRB work and be a resource for current staff.
2. Train new staff and keep staff updated on changes in the IRB system.
3. Monitor Regulator binder & internal department audits.
4. Performs chart review of medical records, literature research and review, and data analysis and entry in support of study objectives.
5. Interviews/consent subject for study
6. Performs basic lab/technical duties as instructed used in study procedures.
7. Performs data entry from information gathered for the study.
8. Initiates procedures to obtain medical release for patient follow-up information.
9. Tracks patients for follow-up documents monitoring completion of appropriate changes, forms.
10. Provides administrative support for study and assistance in grant preparation/tracking.
11. Assists office staff with filing, answering phone, and other functions.
Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree with 1 year experience in interviewing/tracking or subject monitoring.
IRB experience preferred.
The hiring range for this position is $15.46 to $19.33 per hour.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Med School HR website (http://medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 22 vacation days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
- Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
- Free Life Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Plan
- Other Benefits
Washington University in St. Louis is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women, ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Washington University in St. Louis - 19 months ago
Employer of Choice in the St. Louis area!
Washington University School of Medicine is an employer of choice in the St. Louis area. The...