Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
The Client Development Investor Owned sales team's strategic activities are guided by the client plan, which is used to organize coordinated efforts around building client relationships, identify client strategic imperatives, and establish partnership objectives around that client. The Client Development team focuses on new business. Our goal is to ensure our clients have a positive experience with Cerner.
The Client Executive serves as the marketing and sales contact for assigned solution systems and/or market segments. Maintains up-to-date knowledge about competitor's product offerings and healthcare industry, identifies prospective client needs and potential solutions, works within a team environment to develop opportunities and negotiate contracts, and accurately forecasts and projects sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- 4+ years experience selling integrated healthcare solutions
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and opportunities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, well-organized and used to working on own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes and approach
- Experience with long, complex sales cycles
- Ability to travel 80%
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Must reside in Kansas City or surrounding area
- Experience selling large healthcare informatics sales ($500K+)
- Selling at high levels in the healthcare market (CEO, COO, CFO level)
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner - 14 months ago
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...