Product Marketing Manager-1300687
Organization : Safety & Graphics Business Gro
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for the Personal Safety Division to Drive Growth in the Hearing Protection Solutions business.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the health and profitable growth of the Auditory Systems & 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System portfolios within the global Hearing Protection business. This role will have primary focus on product, channel and marketing management and leading a cross-functional team to accelerate implementation of the Auditory and Fit Validation technologies globally. In addition, the person hired for this position will drive, develop and manage the Noise Induced Hearing Loss awareness campaign.
The Product Marketing Supervisor will report to the Global Business Manager, Hearing Protection.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Portfolio Sales & Contribution Income forecast attainment for the assigned product categories
- NPI & NTI Program Development Marketing and/or project leadership for assigned product categories
- Develop full global competitive understanding of assigned product categories and develop global strategies, business models and tools to improve market share position.
- Development of global product category strategic & marketing excellence plans
- Drive Noise Induced Hearing Loss awareness campaign and partner relationships
- Manage Health of assigned Product Portfolio and coordinate with cross functional teams on all portfolio related issues (including SKU Rationalization, Global Demand Planning, Regulatory and Product Quality issues)
- M&A assessment & development
- Coordinate global forecasting process for assigned product categories
The position of Product Marketing Manager will be located in Indianapolis, Indiana and may include up to 20% travel.
Relocation benefits are authorized for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Minimum Bachelors degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in sales, strategy, business development and/or marketing
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI)
- BA, MBA or Master's degree with an emphasis on Business, Strategy or Marketing
- 3+ years of personal protective safety industry experience
- Knowledge of Hearing Protection, Audiology and/or Hearing Conservation
- 3+ years of project management and/or project leadership
- 5+ years of combined experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development
- In-depth knowledge of 3M structure and organization and cross functional knowledge of businesses.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and across multiple functions and disciplines
- Effective facilitation, communication and teaching skills
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
- Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads under time constraints
- Ability to understand and apply analytical and statistics tools
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://www.youtube.com/user/3M or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...