A fantastic opportunity now exists in our IT department! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for a hard-working, professional individual to join our dedicated IT team.
Position is responsible for computer operations, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure business processes run efficiently & accurately.
• Operates and monitors computer equipment.
• Performs routine tasks to maintain computer equipment and their peripherals.
• Observes peripheral equipment and error messages displayed on monitor of terminal to detect faulty output or machine stoppage.
• Performs tasks related to the preparation & support of systems related to daily production.
• Provides production & end user support for internal and external users.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: 2 yr degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3-5 yrs hands-on computer operator experience
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Familiarity with standard concepts, practices & procedures for computer operations
• Knowledge with MS Office 2010
• Must have experience with Windows XP and Windows 7
• Troubleshooting experience with computer and network background
• Knowledge of Server 2003 and 2008
• FTP software experience, and be able to run some SQL queries
• Cisco experience is a plus but not a requirement
• Worked with helpdesk ticketing software
• Ability to Add/Disable/Modify Groups in Active Directory
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
• Position exists in an office environment
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work standing or sitting for 8 or more hours.
• Must be able to bend and kneel repeatedly.
• Must have good range of motion in joints especially wrist, knees, elbows.
• Must have good range of motion in your back, for instance twisting.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Vitel Communications LLC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard