In a beginning capacity, performs a variety of duties to provide customer services by receiving, paying out, and keeping accurate records of all monies involved in paying and receiving transactions. Focus on customer service and team work. Cross sells bank products.
Requires high school degree or equivalent, sales and customer service experience in addition to six months cash handling experience.
- Maintains excellent customer service, which includes prompt acknowledgment of customer, friendly and courteous disposition, customer satisfaction on transaction requests, and professional image.
- Completes customer transactions. Transactions include: cashing checks, receiving deposits, distributing withdrawals, processing transfers, accepting loan payments, redeeming Series E and EE Bonds, processing remote fund requests and Visa cash advances, selling Travelers Cheques and Money Orders, and completing stop payments and wire transfers.
- Ability to build rapport, discuss needs, provide solutions and establish customer relationships in person and by telephone
- Prompt and consistent follow-up with customers on any outstanding items
- Cross-sells other bank services and refers customers to other departments as appropriate
Personal Banker II, in addition to the above, will open New Accounts and should have one to two years banking experience.
Click Here to Complete Your Application
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2006-2013 AmericanWest Bank. All rights reserved.
AmericanWest Bank - 20 months ago