We are currently seeking an experienced bi-lingual (fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin) Human Resources professional for a well known non-profit organization in San Francisco. Ideal candidates should have 4+ years of working knowledge in all aspects of the Human Resources field especially labor laws. |
- Assist with implementing human resources programs including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develop human resources solutions by gathering and analyzing information; recommending courses of action for improvement.
- Identify and clarify problems; evaluate potential solutions; coach and counsel managers and employees.
- Conduct research, assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook, policies and procedures manual.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential, understand organizations culture, interpret policies, make good judgment and demonstrate professionalism.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; apply intelligence to provide advice to management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Responsible for attendance management, compensation and benefits, employment law, employee relations, organizational development, performance management, recruitment, succession planning and training and development.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new hire employee orientations; monitor career path program, write and place advertisements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of Human Resources experience, a master' degree in Human Resources Management is a big plus.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRIS.
- Bi-lingual in Chinese/Cantonese strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Speak effectively before groups of employees and respond to questions.
- Handle stressful situations in a professional manner, including angry or difficult individuals.
- Understand and practice safety procedures and precautions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experience in non-profit highly desireable
- Bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin, strongly preferred
- 4+ yrs HR experience preferred
- Has supported 100+ empoyees
- College Degree requested
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge with labor laws
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
RemX OfficeStaff is one of five divisions of RemX Specialty Staffing and is part of The Select Family of Staffing Companies. Headquartered...