Cyber High School Intern-CyberPatriot
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a High School Intern who has participated in the CyberPatriot program, to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information System's cyber department. By the end of your internship, you will have a thorough understanding of cyber security and learn about various related career paths.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Enrolled in and attending a high school
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Computer science coursework
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Have participated in the CyberPatriot Program
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen, eligible for a Department of Defense security clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Knowledge of software development; MS Office Suite, computer networks and the Internet
• Have participated in the CyberPatriot IV Program
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.