This is a 12-hour shift position - F, S, S from 8 AM-8 PM. Work 36 hours/get paid for 40!
Provide direct social services and counseling to patients and families in relation to anxieties and stress precipitated by end-of-life or life-threatening illnesses.
Valid driver's license required
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Hospice experience a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
- Dental insurance
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Long term care insurance (company paid)
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted memberships at local area Fitness Center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other employer-sponsored activities
Avow Hospice - 19 months ago