Accurately estimate manufacturing sequences, machine resources, labor resources and outside processes.
Determine estimated machine cycle times, set-up time, assembly and testing labor.
Ensure accurate costs and quantities of purchased items and services are included in the bill of material.
Identify and utilize similar product costs to verify accuracy of estimates.
Analyze feedback from operations to improve manufacturing methods accuracy while assisting to improve product quality and reduce manufacturing cost.
Evaluate job closings and investigate estimated versus actual variance to assist with process improvements and/or interpret and communicate to the management team.
Verify current labor and burden rates are utilized to establish cost of goods sold.
Document and maintain procedures related to routine job responsibilities.
- 3 years of experience in a process engineering function or equivalent combination of education and experience such as a broad manufacturing background of 3 to 5 years’ experience
- 5 years knowledge of CNC Turning, CNC Milling and/or CNC Programming
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good understanding of ERP Systems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- ISO 9001 Quality System understanding
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Solidworks Viewers
- Able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check