Part Time Office Clerk
Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and Maintenance Company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES DRIVE VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
This position is located in Englewood, Florida
We currently have a part time position available for an Office Clerk.
Hours are 7:30am – 1:00pm Monday – Thursday.
• Maintaining employee related records according to state and federal guidelines as well as company policy.
• Communicating with employees to ensure documents are completed and returned within an appropriate time frame.
• Purging and archiving files.
• Entering personnel date into system and running reports as needed.
• Coordinating new employee orientations.
• Coordinating benefits open enrollment process for newly elgibile employees sending out invitations, preparing material, gathering and submitting information and ensuring that information is received in a timely manner by corporate benefits team.
• Answering phones.
Any other special projects that need to be done.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a human resource capacity.
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office Suite.
• Strong work ethic.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Abiltiy to prioritize and mutli-task in a fast paced environment.
• Customer service experience.
• Bilingual (spanish) a plus.
Big company opportunities. Small company feel.
Get your career growing with the nation’s leading landscape services company. With an incredible team, a unique culture, locations across the country and opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else, ValleyCrest Landscape Companies is the best place to start your career.
We are drug free and an EOE by choice.
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...