is a $1.2 billion holding company with 5,600 employees worldwide headquartered just outside Washington, DC, in Herndon, VA. Akima, LLC is a wholly owned unit of the NANA Development Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation and is focused on providing service excellence to the U.S. Federal government through its 27 independent operating companies. These companies have a portfolio of services including Information Technology, Facilities Management & Maintenance, Engineering and Technical Support, Aviation Support, Subject Matter Expertise, and Business Processing. To learn more about Akima, LLC visit our website at www.akima.com
is committed to being a world-class provider of trusted security solutions and services. We believe a company's culture is its shared values and the actions of its employees. It's not enough to talk about our values; we have to live them every day. That's why we strive to achieve technical excellence, build lasting relationships, make a difference, and have fun! We hire employees who are passionate about what they do, and we promote a culture of integrity and hard work. At the end of the day, SAVA employees know they have made a difference through significant contributions to our National Security. We commit to providing our employees an environment where each person is appreciated, trusted and encouraged to grow professionally. Sava Solutions is a subsidiary of Qivliq.
is an Alaska Native Owned Corporation, providing shared services to the Qivliq family of companies, and planning and incubating the next generation of companies serving federal and commercial customers. Qivliq companies offer core expertise in telecommunications, information technology, product development, major program management, Open Source Software, construction management, facility operations, and operations support. Qivliq family of companies realizes that quality personnel are the key to our success. An excellent benefits package, professional working environment, and outstanding leaders are all key to retaining top professionals.
SAVA is actively seeking seasoned HUMINT and Counterintelligence Professionals to provide instruction that results in fully trained and educated HUMINT and Counterintelligence professionals focused on full-spectrum global operations. This opportunity is predominantly in the Intelligence space but has many cross over requirements within the Law Enforcement, Analyst and Counter Terrorism fields. This opportunity is classified and requires work with a high-level organization within the US Government.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Top Secret Security Clearance.
• The Contractor shall support management of a fleet of GSA vehicles (number of vehicles varies by each location - currently, no more than -45 vehicles per location) (identifying vehicle maintenance issues, monitoring warranties, scheduling appointments, coordinating replacement of vehicles, vehicle logs, etc.);
• May be responsible for supporting pre-purchase issues in support of government credit card operations and prepare and maintain all small purchase records.
• The Contractor will NOT make purchases.
• The Contractor may help locate and select vendors, organize warehouse, and track, receive, and reconcile orders;
• May assist in the development of a DoD/DIA property management and hand receipt program;
• May be required to coordinate with equipment custodians to identify equipment/supply requirements;
• Develops, implements, and provides for administrative functions concerning supplies.
• Contractor must have a wide range of supply principles, concepts, and methodologies involving general supply, storage, and distribution, and inventory specialties.
• Assist in maintaining up-to-date databases.
• Sub-tasks shall include providing timely input and changes to keep data current;
• Assist in tracking and monitoring actions, receiving actions, entering them into an appropriate record, and indicating status and completion of each action;
• File a copy of each completed action; assist in maintaining records for accountability and maintenance for property & supplies;
• Assist in conducting inventories and inspections of property and equipment;
• Format daily reports as needed; assist in database management support programs and systems on a daily and weekly basis, draft transmittal documents and edit products for conformance to correspondence manuals, grammar, punctuation, format and spelling;
• Assist in maintaining a calendar of events and schedule appointments;
• Assist in correspondence and prepare memorandum based on oral guidance for signature by Government representative; may assist in safety.
• Some positions may require Contractor personnel to be able to lift/cany 65lbs. and have sufficient balance to climb, crawl, and work in hot/cold/humid conditions):
• Must have a high-school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Some college desirable
• Military experience is preferred.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qivliq, LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Qivliq’s Human Resources Department.
Qivliq and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
NANA Development Corporation - 12 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...