As the Sales Manager for our Enterprise Marketing Management Solutions, you will manage a team of professionals who are responsible for the sale of IBM EMM solutions to meet our client’s business needs (both technical and business) and deliver real business value. As an IBM sales leader you will be a role model, inspire your team, and drive a culture of sales eminence in delivering superior client value.
Cultivating C-level client and supporting partner relationships and leveraging your industry experience you’ll work with your team to develop insights into market needs, client pain points, and client buying behavior to create and deliver value propositions that respond to the client's value drivers. You’ll work to enhance your teams performance and sales productivity by optimizing territories and routes to market, utilizing account planning techniques, utilize the Technical Support organizations' (pre-sales, post-sales, labs, research, etc.) capabilities to drive business performance to ensure client satisfaction.
As the IBM EMM Solutions Sales Manager you will also:
The Ideal Candidate will also have:
- be accountable for the sales organization's revenue and client satisfaction performance
- ensure financial integrity as well as oversee budgeting, planning and business controls.
- leverage cross-IBM solutions, as well as client, industry, and marketplace knowledge to drive sustainable growth
- collaborate with executive team, business partners, and other parts of IBM
- utilize business partners to complement the skill set of the team.
- execute internal/external hiring to build a strong team by attracting, developing, and retaining people in the right roles.
- Extensive executive-level selling experience
- Extensive consultative selling skills and experience
- An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution approach based on IBM software
- At least 2 years of experience working in or selling to one of the following industries:
- Financial Services
- Understanding of competitive EMM technologies and their place in the market
At least 4 years experience in complex software solution sales
At least 1 year experience in software sales management
At least 4 years experience in executive-level selling
Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
At least 5 years experience in software sales management
At least 2 years experience in selling Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) solutions and products
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 20 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...