Right at Home is a rapidly growing in-home care and assistance agency dedicated to providing top quality individualized one-on-one non-medical care to seniors and disabled adults within our community. When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck - you're making a difference in people's lives. Right At Home is able to provide a variety of shifts and work with individual availability.
Personal Care Assistant/C.N.A.
Provides various personal care and related professional services, specializing in senior care . Provides personal needs and comfort of patients in their home in accordance with an established plan of care .
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms .
- Flexible work schedules/shifts
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training
- Incentive and reward programs
Pay Rate $9.50 base
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Six months experience as a healthcare professional in homes, senior communities, or facilities preferred.
- Experience in elderly/ aging care a plus.
- A current valid driver's license and current car insurance is not required but a must in order to to transport clientsto appt, grocery shopping etc.
- Current TB testing is required.
- A Physician's Statement indicating general good health and free from communicable diseases is required.
- Current CPR certificate is required within 6 months.
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality a must!
Varied hourly wage depending on shift.
This is more than a job - it is a passion! Care giving for the elderly comes from the heart. Our employees are our most important asset and one that we support and nurture.
Right At Home - 19 months ago