Sales Customer Service Representative
Seven Corners provides medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas visitors, immigrants and global citizens. With expertise and efficiency, we serve clients in over one hundred countries throughout the world.
Customer Service Representative
Primary Responsibility: To receive and assist with phone inquiries in regards to policy benefits from clients and agents.
- Answer phone calls from clients and agents who have inquiries about our policies.
- Answer phone calls for multiple programs, and provide enrollment assistance.
- Explain/help a customer/agent understand the policy limitations and benefits based on their specific situation.
- When customers call and they need additional information, provide it to them either by fax, mail, e-mail or if they have internet access take them step by step on the website where they can find the information themselves.
- Take customer applications over the phone.
- Daily Email correspondence answering policy questions.
- Return calls from customers who have left a message with their inquiries. If unable to help the caller, direct them to the right person or agency.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Previous Customer Service experience a must!
- Insurance License preferred
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be able to pass State License Exam
SEVEN CORNERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Seven Corners - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1993, Seven Corners has provided medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas visitors,...