DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, a High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Related copy/mail/clerical experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs. as necessary
Travels to delivery site on foot or by bicycle, motorcycle, automobile or public conveyance.
Keeps log of items received and delivered.
Obtains receipts or payment for articles delivered.
Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing
Ricoh - 2 years ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...