Destination Maternity Corporation is looking for an
Assistant Store Manager in Leawood, KS The Assistant
Store manager is accountable for maximizing sales,
creating a positive shopping experience for the client,
and managing the store's visual and operational
standards. Assistant Store Manager assists in the hiring
and training of high performance sales teams. Plays a
role in helping to achieve company directed business
achieve productivity standards.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding store sales goals and
maximize their potential and performance.
- Assist in training and developing associates to
opportunities, and concerns.
- Share with Store Manager sales successes, business
- Assist in controlling payroll, ensuring accurate
to the client.
- Minimize controllable costs.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is provided
maintaining company standards.
- Interpret and timely execute visual directives while
competition, sizing, pricing, and distribution.
- Knowledge of fit, fashion, style, quality,
policies and procedures.
- Understand, support, and comply with all company
Job Requirements:Special Skills Required:
- One year of prior retail management experience
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Six Months of retail experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Mobility and ability to travel.
- Ability to operate computer and/or register
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and
- Able to climb ladder 6 – 12 feet
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing,
or twisting, for up to eight hours or more per day
things which weigh up to 40 pounds
- Simple grasping, pushing, lifting, and/or carrying
Note: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team
member to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job, although additional ones may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire, train,
pay, offer benefits, terminate, transfer, and promote
individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, marital status, sex, age, or other
characteristic protected by law.
Req. Code : 1180
Destination Maternity Corporation (formerly Mothers Work, Inc.) is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel, using its...