Apply for OS Platform Engineer / Linux Kernel
Join a stable growing small size company who's developing security software for networking...security software is a booming sector and will only continue to grow.
• Develop a robust, secure linux based platform for telephony products.
• Manage a team of engineers to detect vulnerabilities in VoIP networks.
• Develop applications to secure enterprises and operators using VoIP.
• 4-8 years experience
• Experience in Linux, Debian and other flavours of Linux
• Excellent C, C++ programming
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and ability to make good data structure choices for difficult problems
• Deep TCP/IP knowledge - usage and programming
• Demonstrable ability to write large, scalable network centric programs
• Knowledge of cryptography and crypto-protocols such as SSL/TLS, IPSec highly desirable
• Knowledge and usage of crypto libraries such as OpenSSL, crypto++ etc. highly desirable
• Knowledge of device driver programming highly desirable
• Very good knowledge of security from programming point of view
LINUX / KERNEL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• 3+ years of experience;
• Must have BS/MS computer science or electrical engineering
• Software engineer must be an expert in Linux internals. Prior experience developing kernel modules and driver is required;
• Candidate must have prior experience in managing kernel and supporting software in an embedded system environment;
• Strong in C/C++ programming; Proficiency in MIPS and x86 assembly language is a plus.
Global Network Recruiting - 21 months ago
To really know a person IRIS International doesn't look deep into their eyes. Instead, the company manufactures automated in-vitro...