Military & Community Liaison
Under general supervision, represent Everest within a given geographic territory, generate and enroll qualified prospects, and ensure that enrolled students start school. Establish and maintain relationships with area military, workforce agencies and other organizations (“Organizations”) resulting in third-party funding sources for students. Identify potential students through these relationships and facilitate their enrollment. Serve as a liaison between campus and Organizations to insure completion of all required paperwork and timely payment of committed funding. Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, school and Organization in compliance with policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Establish professional rapport and trusted relationships with Organizations to introduce them to programs offered and services provided by the schools
- Maintain and nurture relationships with Organizations to facilitate development of high quality student referrals and to qualify for receipt of funding in support of current or future students (e.g., presentations, provision of collateral materials to Organizations/ customers, participation in job fairs, hosting open houses, etc.)
- Attend and participate in events that further the promotion of the schools (VIP visits, Veteran’s events, military job fairs, Council of College & Military Educators (CCME), etc.)
- Generate leads through entertaining and product driven presentations. Participate in military education fairs, career fairs and similar events to develop a network within the territory
- Actively develop referral leads from instructors, enrolled students, current students, graduates, employers, etc.
- Follow up with ALL interested students via phone, email, mail, etc. Set and conduct appointments that include the student and family members
- Follow up with enrolled students and work with student services personnel and others (Financial Aid, Career Services, etc.) to resolve issues
- Actively work with dropped/cancelled students to promote their return or start
- Meet or exceed specific operational goals for all assigned campuses
- Position schools on all necessary lists, web sites or other referral requirements so that schools qualify to provide services to Organizations’ customers. Submit necessary documentation and information for licensing. Comply with all Organizations’ regulations and standards of accreditation as they relate to enrolling students
- Ensure all reporting is prepared and paperwork completed accurately as required by either party
- Ensure timely payment of committed funds by Organizations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor, including, but not limited to participate in the hiring and training process for new reps as needed, promote and teach Everest Field Representative Model
- Veteran of US military service. Honorable discharge required
- Associates degree required, bachelors degree preferred
- Two to three years of relevant experience preferred, recruiting or experience with social service agencies preferred, including general sales/ presentation experience. Experience with academic institutions desirable
- Excellent sales/ customer service skills
- Interpersonal/ professional skills: proactive, friendly and results oriented person, requires strong verbal and writing skills. As appropriate, proficiency with second language appropriate for Organizations desirable.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- A result-oriented, quick-thinking, organized approach to territory management
- Self-motivation and the ability to perform without extensive direct supervision
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable transportation and the ability to maintain an acceptable driving record
- Willingness to travel overnight and work nights and weekends
- Ability to pay expenses up-front and carry expenses until reimbursement arrives
- Requires shipping and set up of Everest marketing material- ability to lift 50 pounds
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all programs offerings, policies and procedures
- Computer/ office automation skills: must be proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
United States-CO-Colorado Springs
Corinthian Colleges - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...