NAECB Certified, or the ability to become certified.
- 4 year degree
- RN, NP, PA, RPh, MD, LPN, CRT, DO or Respiratory Therapist (Actively licensed or certified)
Respiratory experience preferred
- 2 years clinical experience preferred
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Planning organizational work management
- Organization Awareness
- Professional Technical Knowledge
- Able to travel in Territory, if necessary, as geography size may vary.
This position will cover the following area: Anaheim, CA
(proposed locations - exact location may change once organization finalized.)
Candidates can live in and around the city listed above.
Please note that compensation for this position will be aligned with Corporate (C Band).
1. Attend an Initial Training Session and learn the content of all Program Materials. This will include disease state information as well as other topics relevant to care management in provider offices, such as guidelines for patient centered medical homes
2. Coordinate with the ADS/Account Managers/RVP to visit priority target practices to implement education and help achieve patient care improvement goals.
3. Provide unbranded education that may include:
o Help office establish process to proactively reach out to these patients for a planned visit
- Burden of disease
- Disease and pathophysiology
- Treatment Guidelines
- Proper use of inhalers (all products) and methods to teach patients on proper use
- How to coach patients on importance of adherence
- Use of tools (such as ACT) in the practice, including how to build these into the work flow of the office
- How to identify patients that are perhaps undertreated/out of control using data in EMR (if available) – for example, searching for asthma patients with high albuterol use, or COPD patients with more than one exacerbation in prior year
4. Enter weekly activity reports in Passport or equivalent system.
5. Performance of the RCA will be measured by a combination of activity measures (such as number of educational sessions held, percent of targeted offices adopting ACT or other tools), MBOs, and hard measures, such as ICS-containing product market growth.
- Respiratory Care Associate must develop relationships with physicians and office staff in assigned geographic areas.
- Respiratory Care Associate must coordinate schedule to maximize time with key customers across assigned territory.
- Position communicates with customers (physicians, nurses, staff) as well as internally (PPIC, Marketing, Regional Medical Scientists, Account Development Specialists, Representatives/Managers and other selling teams across therapy areas).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...