Please attach your resume and cover letter, which should include your salary expectations,
to the email that you will receive when you click the "Apply Now" button below.
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Thomco is currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist in our Kennesaw, GA office. The Marketing Specialist will be an integral member of the marketing team to assist in execution of appropriate marketing techniques to impart a favorable impression and positive company image.
The position will require someone who is skilled, fluent and practiced in multiple marketing techniques, and can provide value added services to agents, customers, and co-workers by creating user-friendly marketing materials that draw the viewer's attention and elevates the company's image in the insurance industry.
This position will work closely with the Marketing Supervisor to identify new marketing strategies to generate awareness and brand exposure for the company in key industry organizations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with staff to coordinate the content and form of all external communications
- Responsible for contact management
- Identify changes to improve efficiencies and minimize processing and workflow issues
- Manage Facebook and Twitter presence for Thomco corporate, TanPro and FunPro
- Manage the timely distribution of press releases
- Accurately track and maintain all hard and electronic copies of finished marketing materials for future use and/or reference material
- Participate in marketing call
- as and events to assess opportunities for client or product-focued campaigns
Collaborate with underwriting when implement new and/or revised product offerings and timely design/publish materials associated with rollout of new products
Serve as a point of contact for all media outlets with regard to requests for advertising
Have you ever thought about who insures the manicurist or an antique motorcycle? Specialty insurer Markel Corporation takes on the risks...