This position is primarily responsible for keeping all Trust Accounts in balance and assisting with the General Ledger analysis. This position requires strict adherence to all company information Security policies.
Performs other duties as assigned
- Reconciles Trust accounts on daily/monthly basis in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Reconciles actual customer remittances to company’s payment processing system (PARCS).
- Initiates wire transfers and ACHs for customers, vendors, etc.
- Makes cash transfers among various Trust accounts.
- Records credit card, Western Union, MoneyGram transactions in Quickbooks .
- Monitors bank’s website for incoming wires on a daily basis
- Contacts bank regarding any deposit discrepancies or Trust account inquiries
- Examines and analyses accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assists in monitoring accounting processes and month end close
- Recommends and implements process improvements
- Surveys operations to determine accounting needs and to recommend, develops, and maintains solutions to business and financial problems
- Consistently adheres to and performs all duties in accordance with the Company’s safety and quality standards, policies and practices
Fill Out An Application Online at: www.pentagroup.us - Click Employment Tab
- Excellent work environment.
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid Holidays, and up to 3 weeks paid time off per year!)