EXPERIENCED WIRELINE OPERATOR (CDL) - MIDLAND, TX
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Experienced Wireline Operator in our Midland, TX location. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under general supervision, receive established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity.
- Perform basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop.
- Learn about servicing mechanical devices, building logging cable heads, building perforating cable heads and tool maintenance.
- Rig up and down wellsite equipment.
- Develop hoisting skills in different situations such as fishing operations, coring operations, testing operations vertical tool make-up and in deviated wells.
- Maintain well site records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Complete proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drive Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations, and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participate actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promote and maintain good customer relations.
- Carry out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Holds a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- 2-3 year’s previous Wireline Experience.
- Knowledge of all Federal, Country, State, Local regulations applicable to wireline operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness to work in physically demanding role.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Willing and able to work overtime hours.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- This position offers guaranteed days off.
- For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in the USA for any employer. If you do not have current eligibility to work in USA, then please visit our website to explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
Baker Hughes - 12 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...