- Leads and conducts assigned technical tasks in support of Quality Assurance objectives in support of the PCAPP Laboratory, which may include, but is not limited to: agent standards accountability, chemical agent neutralization processes, waste water analysis of hydrolysate and bio-efficient, air monitoring collection, environmental sampling and analysis, etc.
- Leads independent technical reviews and assessments of test data, laboratory operating procedures, technical specifications, performance charting and instrument operating conditions and limits are maintained in accordance with governing plans and policies.
- Develops and conducts internal and external facility inspections, surveillances, audits and assessments to support regulatory and procedural compliance with applicable Army, Federal, State of Colorado and local requirements.
- Develops, implements and maintains a quality information system used to track and trend assessment findings, analyze data integrity, document non-conformance and deficiencies as assessed from internal and external reviews.
- Develops and conducts independent verification and validation of commercial off the shelf, modified off the shelf and custom software to support Laboratory configuration and data management objectives.
- Builds relationships with internal and external clients and is recognized as subject matter experts in areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Participates in the development of materials for presentation of results to clients, regulators, stakeholders, and in public forums. Participates in scientific conferences, peer review panels, and increases company visibility through publications, as necessary.
- Assists in the development requirements of the Laboratory technical scope associated with the Quality Assurance program. Candidates may be required to identify staffing, materials, equipment and schedule elements necessary to execute proposed work.
- Train and mentor junior technical staff.
- Serves as Quality Assurance Manager Designee during the QA Manager’s absence.
American Society For Quality
- 2 years ago - save job
When you use a copier, hit a golf ball, or listen to a CD, you're using technologies developed by Battelle Memorial Institute. The...