Sr./ Intermediate Interior Designer & Procurement
**Firm Profile**: Michael C.F. Chan & Associates, Inc. Architects and Interior Designers is a full service firm that provides comprehensive Architecture, Planning and Interior Design services. The firm has served a variety of international and U.S. clients ranging from private individuals to large corporate firms. Our practice focuses on custom estate and custom corporate office design projects.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality design services through a comprehensive approach to each project, seeking the best design solutions by working with all the elements of the design process including master planning, landscape, exterior architecture, interior architecture, interior furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E), including accessories, art and antique collections. Through this process, our firm creates unique, memorable and quality lifestyle de sign projects for our clients.
Candidate qualifications are as follows:
**Salary negotiable** Excellent benef its
- Minimum 5 years of interior design experience with strong management background
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Take project s from all phases of design includes procurement to installation
- High-end residential, estate and corporate interior experience
- Coordination with consultants, vendors and owner
- Procurement, scheduling and installation
- Familiar with custom furniture, finishes, equipment & accessories
- Familiar with Excel, Word , Photoshop and Design Manager A+
- Strong problem solving skills – identify possible solutions - plan of action
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision
- Sourcing of all FF & E items
- Motivated Team Player team attitude
- Mandarin A+, but not required
- Interior design sensibility
For details, please visit http://www.mcfchan.com
Please submit your resume along with samples of work.
Monster - 14 months ago