This individual will provide superior customer service to our customers, drive the sales and profitability of the Baby Depot department, and safeguard company assets. As part of the sales team, the Baby Depot Customer Specialist is a product expert who deals directly with customers on all Baby Depot merchandise and will assist in the execution of merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards.
Focus of Position:
- Positively demonstrate the companys Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and management, working in teams and partnering with others through collaborative work ethics, and driving business results by placing a high priority on detail and accuracy to successfully complete all tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
Skills and Competencies:
- Actively engage customers in conversation and assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise through solid product knowledge
- Aid customers in locating merchandise and communicate customer requests to management
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping within the Baby Depot department
- Process and replenish all Baby Depot merchandise and monitor floor stock
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts
- Accurately execute retail special orders (in house, phone and web) including accurate sales information to customer (cost, tax, and shipping fees), order fulfillment, payment and shipping. Accurately execute all merchandise recalls
- Support management team as a liaison to corporate merchant departments and regional support staff, by providing appropriate feedback on the availability of requested products and services and for improving the customer experience
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong interpersonal, organization and follow-through skills
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and
Direct Supervisor Job Requirements - Internal Use Only -
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 17 months ago
Burlington Stores is more than just coats, and when you join our family you enjoy more than just a great job.