MyComputerCareer.com has a brand new state-of-the-art campus in Indianapolis where we help our students change their careers and change their lives through unmatched hands-on technical skills training and IT Certification preparation. We are currently seeking a CAMPUS DIRECTOR to lead our Indianapolis Team and contribute to their success.
The Campus Director will plan, organize, staff, lead campus operations and
programs to deliver excellent career education to students resulting in their gainful
employment. They will treat all staff, faculty, and students with the respect they deserve and the feeling of being a welcomed part of a team dedicated to the success of our students. A background in Admissions with a proprietary school is a plus.
- Supervise and oversee the daily operations of the campus.
- Create an atmosphere where MyComputerCareer’s mission is evident to all students and faculty.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director of Admissions assure proper and productive admissions processes, participating in the Admissions process as needed.
- Provide leadership in all areas of management and program operations.
- Assure full compliance with regulations and requirements of our accrediting body (ACCET), Department of Education (DOE), federal and local agencies.
- Follow appropriate procedures as established by the HR Department for effective recruitment, selection, training, developing, and maintaining a productive workforce.
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work; appraising employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure adherence by all employees to policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive community relations.
- Provide reports to the Leadership Team.
- Participate in scheduled discussions with the Leadership Team and other corporate officers regarding the management report, P & L, student population data, withdrawal data, new start data, account receivable data, financial data, student satisfaction and graduate employment.
- Establish regular staff meetings to ensure communication, feedback, and development maintenance of productive work processes.
- Participate in new student orientation, program advisory meetings, student appreciation events etc.
- Complete other assigned duties, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to Four years related experience as a Campus Director or Admissions Director, or similar role with related/applicable skill set; experience must demonstrate previous management skills.
- Individual must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge, especially in Microsoft Office, recommended.
- Position requires exceptional social interaction skills, intelligence, and integrity. Individual must be professional in all aspects of position, including appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
- Statistical and financial analysis knowledge is highly desirable.
- Some travel required (~15%)
Benefits available for those who qualify include:
- Generous Paid Time off
- Employer Paid Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Various employees discounts for cell phones, computers, subscriptions, etc.
Campus Directors work a minimum 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday with Saturdays as needed. Position is expected to oversee the campus operations which typically occur between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday. Therefore the Campus Director will be expected to be present during a variation of these hours. Some flexibility in the schedule may be available and/or necessary.
Indeed - 17 months ago