Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
The Regional Manager role is key to the success of Lexmark and building strong partnerships within our OSS/DMR/Etail/ & Specialty Account space. This role reports into the Director of Sales for NA and is instrumental in driving products, solutions, services and new opportunities within our existing account and/or new account space.
The position requires strong skills in the following: analytical, organization, follow through, attention to detail, personnel management , and finance acumen.
Accounts Responsible for: Staples North America, PC Connection and Walmart Canada
Main Duties Include:
- Managing experienced sales teams and driving process improvements
- Driving Lexmark solutions, software and hardware through relationship tactics within account base.
- Manage OPEX and monthly program budgets
- Key conduit between Lexmark HQ and Account Key personnel
- Drive results and gross profit through “out of box thinking and implementation”
- Assist Lexmark Large account team with opportunity if needed
- Assist supply chain and third party distribution teams with forecasting requirements
- Manage yearly program agreements, gain buy in of key personnel within Lexmark
- Manage team in Siebel, Workflow, SAP applications, including weekly ILearn Trainings
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
5 - 7 years sales experience
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...